Balloon Party in Singapore
From bright and fun colors that hang from streamers at a children’s birthday party to intimate romantic weddings where rose gold and white balloons float to the ceiling with long luscious ribbons touching the floor.
Balloons brighten up the party. With their colorful and shiny coating, not only it makes the venue look more festive, but they make the place bright and lively. Kids are full of energy when surrounded with colorful balloons.
If you are planning to host a party/event with a bunch of balloon, but you can’t think of what to do?
Well then here are 5 Balloon Party Ideas.
Balloon Party Tip & Tricks
lets talk about the Fun and favorite part of this balloon.
Here’s a simple party decorating tip:
- instead of filling up a bouquet of balloons with helium, use blown up balloons and hang them upside down.
- It gives you the same floating effect as those filled with helium without the additional price. And that way neither your budget or the size of your car will affect how many you can hang so fill that ceiling up!
- Pro tip: if you want to fill your balloons with helium but still want them to hang upside-down, put a marble or penny inside your balloons before you blow them up. They’ll hang upside – down!
5 Balloon Party Ideas
- Balloon Wall-Art
- Basic monochromatic balloons are anything but when you use them to deck out your walls with fun shapes and designs.
- Ice Cream Cone Balloon Sticks
- Favorite Memories Piñata
- This V-Day memory piñata makes a delightful trip down memory lane for you and your honey just a small “pop” away
- Confetti Filled Balloon
- Confetti filled balloons are sure to add the Sparkling Effect to any event!
- Double Balloons & Tulle
- Clear balloons on outside, color balloon on inside. tie with tulle or cute ribbon.