A foil balloon is a balloon that is manufacture from a thin plastic sheet that has is coat with a metallic finish to give it a foil-like look. It will float for a longer period of time than latex balloons. Because it carry electricity, they should never be released outside. They have the potential to become entangled in electricity wires and cause damage to the electricity.
Foil balloons are make from a non-stretchy film made from a meld of metal and nylon. They’re less porous and therefore less likely to allow the gas within to escape. As a result, it can last up to two weeks compared with the one or two day lifespan of latex alternatives.
- – Have a lifespan of up to 5 days, making them ideal for lengthier occasions.
- – They come in a wide variety of forms, including hearts, large letters, numerals, and stars.
- – Much higher strength as compare to latex balloon
- – Easily inflate without the use of pump
- – The material is safe and does not hurt people.
- – It is environmentally friendly material, do not emit toxic substances into the environment
- – Because the balloons have a mirror-like effect, they are popular among photographers and painters.
- – Foil balloons are more expensive than latex balloons, so plan for a larger budget if you want a large show.
– Unfortunately, owing to the material, Mylar, there are no viable recycling solutions for foil balloons, which is why many advocate purchasing them in smaller numbers.
I hope this article helps you understand better in foil balloons. If you are looking to purchase some foil balloons in Singapore, can visit balloonparty to buy. We got a lot of choice that you can choose from. Support us now, thank you.